Description and application fields:
Takril is environmentally friendly paint, water-based acrylic binding, special fillers, pigments and additives. Takril is a dispersion paint used for decorative and antidust protection of vertical concrete surfaces and other surfaces bound by cement as well as interior wall surfaces as basements and boiler rooms, warehouses, storerooms and similar. It is not suitable for protection of garage floors. It can be used as a coating for decorative protection of concrete façade and interior walls.
- Alkaline resistant;
- Highly water-repellent;
- Resistant to atmospheric loads;
- High CO2 diffusion-resistance
- Resistant to short-term effect of diluted acids and lye;
- Resistant to wear and tear;
- Good adhesion and coverage;
- It complies with the EN 1504-2 requirements for protection of vertical surfaces in systems for protection and repair of concrete construction
Consumption rate: 180-200 ml /m2 for two layers application; density: apx. 1.35 kg/l; μ factor: <3000. Sd value (EN ISO 7783-2): <0.25 m. Water absorption w24 (EN 1062-3):<0.03 kg/m2h0.5; light loading after apx. 24 hours (20ºC); mechanical loading after apx.3 days (20 ºC); maximal loading after apx. 15 days; diffusion resistance C02, SdCO2 (EN 1062-6): 151 m (d=100μm); adhesion to cement (EN 1542) : > 2 N / mm2.
10 shades of The JUB color chart for paints and plasters; JUMIX: – of The JUB color chart
Consumption per m²:
Container 0.75 L, 5 L, 16 L.